Jump to Navigation

Delaware, OH Child Support Attorney

Columbus and Delaware, OH Child Support

With any divorce involving children, child support must be properly calculated. If you are seeking a divorce in Ohio, it is important to have all your divorce matters handled with experience and skilled attention to detail.

At Luther Mills Law Office, our family law attorneys help both fathers and mothers to resolve child support and child custody matters. With more than 30 years of experience, we can quickly and effectively resolve your child support and other divorce-related legal issues. We are also highly familiar with Ohio child support laws and can help you understand what to expect from the legal system.

Contact us to schedule a free office visit with one of our skilled Columbus and Delaware, Ohio, child support attorneys.

Ohio Child Support

An Ohio child support action can be done by a lawyer or through the Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) of your county. The CSEA, by law, exists to assist a parent in establishing and collecting child support payments. Often, however, CSEA is very slow to react and very slow to get the job done. Often times the parent is not satisfied. It is a free option and one that our attorneys generally suggest that our clients consider before engaging a family law attorney for this purpose. It is far more expensive to have the lawyer involved than the CSEA. You have to file a complaint for child support just like any other complaint. Child support is based on the incomes of the parties generally with some exceptions and that is discussed on the Child Support Guidelines page.

Expert Westerville, OH Child Custody Lawyers

To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Delaware family law attorneys, call 740-513-4186, toll free at 866-697-3452 or contact us online.

Credit cards accepted. Payment plans available. Phones answered 24 hours. Se habla español.

If you have particular questions you can ask them online at "Ask Luther Mills" on this website.

Providing Exceptional Legal Services | Since beginning his law career nearly thirty years ago, Luther Mills has represented over 30,000 clients in central Ohio. He is also licensed in Kentucky. He is practice emphasis Debt Relief, Bankruptcy, Domestic Relations, Criminal, Traffic/Drunk Driving Violations, and Personal Injury. Mills takes pride in offering...
Meet Luther J. Mills